Should you seek to register a .ART domain from UK Creative Ideas Limited, you must agree to be bound by the following additional terms. In the event that a term in this section conflicts with the Registration Agreement, the terms of this section shall apply to any and all .ART domain registrations.
1. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the Registry TLD (including all of the applicable periods defined in the Launch Policy and further acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by Applicable Law, Registry has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to any of the applicable registration periods defined in the Launch Policy, including:
(1) the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Registered Name during the periods defined therein, and;
(2) the results of any dispute over registrations that are an identical match to trademarks or service marks listed in the Trademark Clearinghouse.
2. You acknowledge and agree to comply with all ICANN standards, policies, procedures and practices, as may be adopted or amended from time to time, as well as all Registry Policies (http://nic.art/index.php/policies/).
3. You consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your’s or Registered Name Holder’s Personal Data by Registry and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the Registry Privacy Policies (http://nic.art/index.php/policies/), ICANN policies, and with relevant mandatory local data protection and privacy laws.
4. You consent to submit to proceedings commenced under, and abide by all decisions made by panels in accordance with, ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), Post-Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedures (PDDRP) (https://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status/pddrp), and the Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS).
5. You agree to immediately correct and update the Registration Information for the domain name during the registration term.
6. You will implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of any services, as defined by applicable law, rules, policies and/or regulations if you collect and maintain sensitive health or financial data.
7. You have any necessary authorizations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials for any participation in the relevant markets.
8. You will comply with all ICANN requirements, including without limitation Consensus Policies, and all operational standards, policies, procedures and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time consistent with ICANN requirements.
9. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, policies and/or regulations, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive content), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures.
10. You acknowledge and agree that Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems necessary, in its sole discretion:
(1) to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs);
(2) to protect the rights and property of Registry and to avoid any potential or actual liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Registry as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, employees, or stockholders;
(3) to protect the integrity and stability of the Registry and the operation of the DNS; and
(4) to comply with all applicable laws, government rules or requirements, application fees, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process.
11. You consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the provision of services by Registry and consent to being contacted by Registry in accordance with Registry Policies (http://nic.art/index.php/policies/).
12. You agree to comply with the Registry’s Acceptable Use Policy contained in the Registry Policies at http://nic.art/index.php/policies/.