Thexyz Inc provides domain registrations for both generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs).
- Domain name registrations/transfers are non-refundable. As changes are no longer allowed after a registration request is submitted, you should always check for correct spelling before purchasing a domain name.
- Domain name registrations are not operative before the registry administrator activates the domain name(s). The domain name registration(s) are only active during the registration period chosen by the registrant (you). The registration period of newly registered domain names starts from the date on which the registration is approved by the registry.
- Thexyz Inc and the top registry, also known as Primary Service Provider, will not be held accountable for any inadvertences, mistakes or otherwise deviations on the side of the registry administrator in regards to requests for registration, renewal, or any modifications of already registered domain name(s).
- You, as the registrant, agree that the domain name registration is a service, which cannot be interpreted autonomously from the services described in this Agreement or a similar Agreement from the registrar. You, as a Registrant, accede that domain name registration services do not develop a proprietary significance and you will not be entitled to any such proprietary significance claims for domain name(s) registered through our company.
- The Registered Name Holder shall "indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration." At its simplest, this means that if the Registry Operator (or its employees, etc.) for the registered name is sued because of the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration, the Registered Name Holder will pay the Registry Operator for all fees and expenses in defending against the suit as well as pay for any judgments or liabilities awarded. This "indemnification" is not solely limited to court cases.
You can view the full list of Registrant Benefits, Rights and Responsibilities, approved by ICANN, on their website:
If you register a .INFO domain name, you also enter into a contract of registration with Afilias, which is represented by the following Terms & Conditions:
If you register a .UK, .CO.UK, .ORG.UK or .ME.UK domain name, you also enter into a contract of registration with Nominet UK, which is represented by the following Terms & Conditions:
Even though Thexyz Inc will provide regular reminders about the expiration of the domain name(s) registered through the company, it is your obligation to keep track of when the registration service(s) will expire. Should you fail to renew a domain name before its expiration date, the domain name will be suspended or canceled.
After a domain name's expiration date, there is a period of 30 days, in which the domain name can be renewed. Certain domain name extensions do not have such a period, so leaving a domain name to expire before attempting a renewal is at your own discretion.
After the 30-day renewal period has passed, some domain names (as per TLD Registry Policies) enter a so-called Redemption Grace Period. A domain name, which has entered a Redemption Grace Period can still be renewed. However, additional fees will be added to the domain's renewal price.
The RGP fee is $300.
You can find the official information regarding the Redemption Grace Period on ICANN's page: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redemption-proposal-14feb02.htm
If a Redemption Grace Period is applicable for a specific domain name, it will last between 30-42 days.
Extended Redemlption Grace Period - the extended redemption period may add another 7 - 30 days to the domain name's redemption period. During this period the domain name owner is allowed to retrieve the domain name from deletion by contacting the domain's registrar.
If you do not redeem your domain name prior to the end of the Redemption Grace Period/Extended Redemption Grace Period (or the renewal period - if RGP is not applicable), Thexyz Inc reserves the right to delete the domain name, as per ICANN’s Domain Deletion & Auto-renewal Policy (EDDP).
After the redemption period of an expired domain name is over, follows the Pending Delete Period - a registry level period of up to 5 days during which no one is allowed to renew the domain name and it cannot be newly registered because it's still not returned to the public pool of domain names.
Released by Registry Period - after the domain name's 'Pending Delete Period' is over, it is released back into the public pool of domain names and is newly available for registration.
NOTE: As per EURid's domain expiration policy, all .EU domain names will be suspended one day BEFORE their official expiration date and will enter a 40-day Redemption Grace Period during which they can still be renewed. However, an additional fee will be added atop the renewal price.
Backordering a domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that expires within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration. The service is currently available only for .COM and .NET TLDs.
Placing a backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the domain name you have requested. We cannot guarantee a successful registration and will not be held liable if we are unable to register the requested domain name, because this registration process is on a first-come-first-served basis where we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.
In order to be eligible for the backorder domain service, you will need to deposit or have enough funds in your wallet balance. The amount placed in the wallet is non-refundable, so if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, the funds will be returned in your overall wallet balance and you can use them for another service or attempt to backorder another domain.
The Registrant agrees to provide accurate and reliable contact details and correct and update them within seven (7) days of any change during the term of the domain name registration, including: the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the Registrant; name of authorized person for contact purposes in the case of an Registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation; and the following data elements: - the names of the primary nameserver and secondary nameserver(s) for the registered domain name; - the name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the technical contact for the registered domain name and
- the name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the administrative contact for the registered domain name; If the information provided in the Registrant's application is deemed false or incomplete by Thexyz Inc, and the Registrant fails to correct the WHOIS information within 10 calendar days after the date Thexyz Inc sends a notice to the Registrant, this will be treated by Thexyz Inc as an immedicable infringement of the present Agreement. You are solely responsible for keeping track of the emails that will be sent by Thexyz Inc to the email address associated with the registered domain name. Inability to respond to such inquiries and emails may result in losing ownership over the domain name(s).
You acknowledge and agree that the contact details of your domain, as well as its registration and expiration dates and the name server associated with it, will be shared with the registry operator. As required by ICANN, this information must also be made publicly available by means of a 'port 43' WHOIS service. You hereby consent and give permission for all such requirements and disclosures. Further, you represent and warrant that, if you are providing information about a third party, you have notified the third party of the disclosure and the purpose for the disclosure and you have obtained the third party's consent to such disclosure. Please, NOTE that Thexyz Inc is not able to restrict any access to your WHOIS record or to control in what manner or for what purposes members of the public may use the details provided in it.
Thexyz Inc shall provide notice to each new or renewed Registrant stating: - the purposes for which any personal data collected from the applicant are intended; - the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the data (including the registry operator and others who will receive the data from registry operator); - which data are obligatory and which data, if any, are voluntary; and - how the Registrant or data subject can access and, if necessary, rectify the data held about them.
The Registrant, in turn, shall consent to the data collecting procedure stated in subsection 6-a;
The Registrant shall represent that a notice equivalent to that described in subsection 6-a has been provided to any third-party individuals whose personal data are supplied to Registrar by the Registrant, and that the Registrant has obtained consent equivalent to that described in subsection 6-b of any such third-party individuals.
Thexyz Inc shall agree that it will not process the personal data collected from the Registrant in a way incompatible with the purposes and other limitations about which it has provided notice to the Registrant in accordance with subsection 6-a above.
Thexyz Inc shall agree that it will take reasonable precautions to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.