Should you seek to register a domain name from Minds +Machines Group Limited (“Registry”), you must agree to be bound by the following additional terms. In the event that a term in this section conflicts with the Registration Agreement, the terms of this section shall apply to any and all domain registrations from Registry.
1. You acknowledge and agree that the Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel, block or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold, or similar status as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion: (a) to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs); (b) to correct mistakes made by the Registry or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration; (c) if required by a URS, UDRP, CRS proceeding; (d) for the non-payment of fees to the Registry; or (e) in the event a domain is registered in contravention of the Registry’s eligibility requirements.
2. You agree to comply with the operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and Registry’s Registry Agreement with ICANN.
3. You agree to the terms of the Registry’s Registrant Agreement, which are incorporated into this Registration Agreement and can be found here.
4. You agree to submit to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS), Complaint Resolution Service (CRS), and the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy, each in their most recent form and each as may be amended from time to time.
5. You acknowledge and agree the Registry may reserve names from registration and/or release such names at any time.
6. You agree to comply with any ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which the Registry has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN.
7. For the .LAW and .ABOGADO TLDs, you acknowledge and agree .LAW and .ABOGADO is a limited-registration TLD. Registrations are restricted to legal professionals (e.g., lawyers, barristers, solicitors, law firms, and other practitioners of law) appropriately licensed to practice law by a recognized accredited body or authorized government authority. Following your application there will be a waiting period during which your eligibility will be confirmed. If registration is declined due to lack of eligibility, the registration fee will be returned. The verification fee, however, is non-refundable. Registrants are cautioned to ensure their eligibility prior to applying.