Android: Outlook for Android (ActiveSync)
- Download the Outlook for Android app from the Play Store here
- Once it downloads, open it, and tap the blue Get Started button.
- Enter your full email address.
- Tap Continue
- Enter your mailbox password and a description of the account.
Then enable the Advanced Settings slider on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Skip to skip adding another account.
- You may go through the app tutorial by clicking on the arrow on the bottom right, or tap Skip to skip it.
- Once you see the mailbox screen, you are all set! It may take a few minutes to download mail depeding on a variety of factors
Don't forget about your other devices! View more guides in the Knowledgebase.