Thexyz Webmail has a complete calendar application available with all mailboxes. Users on a custom domain will be able to enable additional sharing features that allow other members of the domain to share, view, and edit other people's calendars.
To view another user's calendar within your company domain, the user must turn on the sharing feature and give you permission to view the calendar. See the "Sharing a Personal Calendar" article for more information.
1. Click the arrow on the Calendar tab, and then select Calendar Manager.
2. Click the Add link, which appears next to the Shared Calendars heading. Or, click the green plus "+" icon, which appears next to the Shared Calendar list in the calendar pane.
3. Select from the list of available calendars. Or, enter an email address manually and click the Add button. The email address must exist in the system.
4. Click the Save button. The status of each shared calendar (available or unavailable) will appear in the Status column.
5. To view a shared calendar, click once on the calendar name, as it appears in the list or in the calendar pane.