Inviting Guests to an Event
1. In the calendar, double-click the event you want to edit.
2. In the Invite section, click the Add button.
3. Enter an email address in the box and click the Add button. Or, click the Contacts link to select from contacts in your contact list.
4. When you are done adding contacts to the guest list, click the Save button.
5. Click the Save button again.
6. You will be prompted to indicate whether you want to send invitations to the guests on your guest list (or to new guests only, if you added new guests to the list). When you send invitations, guests are able to automatically send you a response--indicating that they have either accepted, tentatively accepted, or declined your invitation.
To view your guest list, and the status of each guest's response, double-click the event, and then click the Guest List link.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
To view another user's calendar within your company domain, the user must turn on the sharing...
If your email account is set up to use shared calendaring, you may be able to control who can and...
When you are sharing your Webmail calendar with other users, you may want to make all existing...
Setting Recurrence Details To add recurrence to a calendar event in Webmail: In the...