You can use the Webmail Calendar to invite guests to an event, manage guest responses, and send notifications of any changes. This feature is compatible with all iCal compliant calendar applications.
1. In the calendar, double-click the event you want to edit.
2. In the Invite section, click the Add button.
3. Enter an email address in the box and click the Add button. Or, click the Contacts link to select from contacts in your contact list.
4. When you are done adding contacts to the guest list, click the Save button.
5. Click the Save button again.
6. You will be prompted to indicate whether you want to send invitations to the guests on your guest list (or to new guests only, if you added new guests to the list). When you send invitations, guests are able to automatically send you a response--indicating that they have either accepted, tentatively accepted, or declined your invitation.
To view your guest list, and the status of each guest's response, double-click the event and then click the Guest List link.
Base de Conhecimento
Inviting Guests to an Event
- 33 Utilizadores acharam útil
Esta resposta foi útil?
Thexyz Webmail has a complete calendar application available with all mailboxes. Users on a...
If you're hosting email on a custom domain name and that domain is set up to use shared...
When you are sharing your Webmail calendar with other users, you may want to make all existing...
Setting Recurrence Details To add recurrence to a calendar event in Webmail: In the...
If you are unable to access the shared calendar of another user, more than likely, they did not...