With our premium email service, it allows you to recover permanently deleted emails for up to 14 days. Even after you've emptied the trash.
If you have lost an important email or are looking for to recover a deleted email, the first place to check is the Trash folder, usually when an email is deleted it will end up in the trash. If the trash has already been purged or emptied, there is a feature in Webmail that will allow you to recover any permanently deleted message for up to 14 days. This is helpful if you have accidentally deleted an email or need to recover a lost email. First you should verify the missing items are not in Trash, deleted items folder or another folder.
Instructions for recovering deleted email in Webmail:
- Right click on the Trash folder when logged into Webmail.
2. In the context menu, click on “Recover Deleted Email…“ to recover email .
3. To recover deleted items select the email message(s) that you want to recover (note: you can recover deleted message for up to 14 days)
4. Click on “Recover to Folder”
5. Select the folder you want to move the messages to
6. When you see the confirmation “Message(s) Recovered” you are done
Through the recover deleted email tool, there is also the option to restore only one email if you wish. Just find the email you wish to recover and click restore.
If you need further assistance, please contact the support team.