Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is now available for our Webmail app. Overall, this experience is very similar to the MFA experience you’ve come to know in the Email Administrators Control Panel. MFA is an industry-accepted best practice to help protect you against compromise and phishing attacks. Features include:
- MFA is configured at the domain level.
- Will have three configuration settings (disabled, optional, required).
- It will support both SMS and TOTP.
- MFA can remember user devices so you don’t need to use MFA on every login.
- Password recovery has been updated to offer:
- Support for both SMS and TOTP.
- Integration with MFA when it’s enabled. Therefore, they will both use the same authentication method.
For instructions on enabling MFA/2FA on your domain, you can view the below guides: