Since 2021, users can create separate client accounts. This allows one user to manage products and services, billing, and other functions for multiple client accounts using a single login.
What are Users Accounts?
Users simplify access for individuals who use the services of your company:
- Each individual only needs to remember one set of credentials
- It's faster and easier to switch between any of the Client Accounts to which you have access
- Ideal for web designers, web developers and digital agencies who need access to administer many different client accounts
Inviting a new user in the Client Area
In the Client Area, a user can add multiple new or existing client accounts that it can then manage.
To invite a new user:
- Go to Hello, Name! > User Management.
- Enter an email address under Invite New User.
- Choose All Permissions to grant all available permissions, or Choose Permissions and select the desired permissions (listed below).
- Click Send Invite.
If you send an invitation to an email address for an existing account, they can access the client account using their existing login credentials. If the email address does not correspond to an existing account, they can create one.
Invitations are valid for 7 days from the time of issue. After that time, you will need to request a new invitation from the account administrator.
Optional permissions for user accounts
- Modify Master Account Profile - Access and modify the client profile information
- View & Manage Contacts - Access and manage contacts
- View Products & Services - View access to products, services and addons
- View & Modify Product Passwords - Allow password resets and other actions
- Perform Single Sign-On - Allow single sign-on into services
- View Domains - View access to domain registrations
- Manage Domain Settings - Allow domain management eg. nameservers/whois/transfers
- View & Pay Invoices - View and payment access to invoices
- View & Accept Quotes - View and acceptance permissions for quotes
- View & Open Support Tickets - Access to open, respond and manage support tickets
- View & Manage Affiliate Account - Access to view and request withdrawals
- View Emails - Access to view account email history
- Place New Orders/Upgrades/Cancellations - Allow placing of new orders