A public Google Calendar can be imported to Hosted Exchange email account. This way any updates made to Google Calendar will automatically be reflected in your Exchange Calendar.
- Make your way to calendar.google.com and sign in to your Google account.
- Once signed in, on the left, you should see a list of your calendars. Hover over the calendar you wish to export and select Settings from the menu.
- From the settings page scroll down and look for Integrate calendar, from here you can find the public address in iCal format. Copy the URL that should look something like this picture below.
- Now you can login to OWA (Outlook Web App) via webmail.thexyz.com and click the Calendar app icon.
- Select Add Calendar at the top menu and then select Internet Calendar.
- Paste your Google Calendar iCal URL which you copied from step 3 and paste in the Link the calendar box. Give your calendar a name and then hit save to import the calendar.