The htaccess file is found at the root of your websites files. To access your website files you will need to login to your web server.
- Login to your Client Area: https://www.thexyz.com/account
- Enter your email address as the username and your client area password. If you do not remember this or have it saved to a password manager, you can request a reset via the 'Forgot Password' button.
- Once logged in, click the Services tab as pictured below.
- You can then find your Web Hosting service from the list of services.
- On the left under Actions, click Login to Cpanel.
- Once logged in,click the File Manage icon.
- In the public_html directory you will find .htaccess