This is a setup guide for Skype for Business (formerly Lync) on OSX. You can download the client by clicking one of the links below:
Note: Microsoft has not released a Skype for Business client for OSX yet. At the moment, the Lync 2013 client is the latest and will work with a Skype for Business account.
- Open the Lync application on your computer.
- Enter the following information:
- "Email Address": Your email address
- "Sign in as": Automatic
- "User ID": Your email address
- "Password": Your email address password
- Click "Sign In".
- Success! You can now collaborate with your colleagues using Skype for Business!