This article will assist you with setting up Cloud Drive on your Mac OS computer.
- After the AppStore installation completes, please launch the Cloud Drive application. You can do so by opening the Applications tray in the dock or invoke Spotlight (Command + Shift) to search for "Cloud Drive".
- When the application starts for the first time, you should begin the set up process.
- When presented with the log in screen, enter the following:
- "Server": The URL you use to access your email. (ex. https://webmail.thexyz.com)
- "Email address": Your email address
- "Password": Enter the password you use to access your email.
- Select "Login".
- Choose the local folder to sync. We recommend creating a new folder to drag your files into.
- Select the remote folders to sync with. We recommend keeping the defaults. Select "Next".
- Select "Start Cloud Drive on startup" to ensure Cloud Drive starts after a computer restart. Select "Next".
- You can check the status or pause syncing by clicking the system tray icon. If you need to pause syncing, don't forget to re-enable!