1. In the webmail contact list, click the Import/Export button.
2. Export a Comma Separated Value (.csv) export file from your email application (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc)
3. In the Importing section, click the Browse button.
4. Locate and select the .csv file you created in Step 2.
5. Click the Open button. The path for the .csv file will appear in the Select File box.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. To ensure that your contact information is imported correctly, make changes to the field name assignments, as needed.
8. Click the OK button.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Login to Webmail and click the Contacts tab. 1. In the contact list, click the Import/Export...
To add a new contact in Webmail, login to Webmail. 1. Click the Contacts tab, and click the...
To add a new contact group: 1.Click the Contacts tab, and click the Add Group button. Or, click...