Exporting your Contact List
1. In the contact list, click the Import/Export button.
2. In the Exporting section, select the email application into which you want to import your contact list.
3. Click the Export button. Depending on your web browser settings, you may need to choose one of the following:
If your browser prompts you to save or open the .csv file, click the Save button.
If a new browser window appears, displaying the contact list information, select File / Save As to save the file.
4. Select the location where you want to save the .csv export file.
5. Click the Save button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
To add a new contact in Webmail, login to Webmail. 1. Click the Contacts tab, and click the...
You can import contacts from other applications like Gmail and Outlook. You just need to export...
To add a new contact group: 1.Click the Contacts tab, and click the Add Group button. Or, click...