Blackberry OS 5/6/7: Internet Service Configuration
This article will assist you with setting up your Blackberry, using Blackberry Internet Service "BIS", for your Hosted Mailbox.
- On your computer, navigate to your provider's Blackberry Internet Service configuration website. Below is a list of a few popular providers. If your provider is not listed, please contact your provider for the proper URL.
|EE (Orange, T-Mobile UK)||https://orangeuk.blackberry.com|
- If you're new to Blackberry Internet Service, use the above website to create an account. Otherwise, log in. Once logged in, select "Set Up Email".
- Select "Add an existing email account".
- Enter the following, if required:
- "Email Address": Your full email address
- "User Name": Your full email address
- "Incoming Email Server": secure.emailsrvr.com
- "Outgoing Email Server": secure.emailsrvr.com
- After your account has been added, you should receive a confirmation on your mobile device.
- Now you're done! Your email should begin syncing within a few minutes.