With any domain name registered or transferred to Thexyz, free DNS hosting is available, which allows you to manage your DNS records on our globally distributed and highly redundant DNS infrastructure.
To use Thexyz DNS, just point your domain to the following Name Servers and Thexyz will then be your DNS host and can assist you with editing your DNS records.
Once you have pointed your domain to Thexyz Name Servers, it can take up to 24 hours to fully propagate. The Name Servers will be reflected in the Who.is and once they have propagated, the DNS records can be edited via Thexyz Client Area.
Editing your domain DNS records
To edit your domain DNS, you can follow these steps.
- Login to Thexyz Client Area.
- Click on the My Domains tab or click here to go My Domains.
- Click on the Wrench icon to right of each of your domains.
- Select DNS Management from the menu on the left (pictured below)
- Select the record type that you wish to edit.
You can edit List/Add/Modify/Delete A,TXT, MX, CNAME, NS, DNSSEC, SOA records.