What topics should you write about?
Thexyz Blog is focused on email and domain names, our blog topics revolve around digital marketing as a whole, with a heavy focus on web privacy and security trends. Please review our previously published posts to get an idea of our topic focus.
Thexyz users — an international crowd of 150k+ website owners and communicators, with a focus on digital marketing and mid-size digital marketing departments. Additionally, our blog is geared toward anyone looking for insights and best practices on digital privacy, email, domains, and digital marketing,
- Writing content that provides our readers with actionable tips, tools, and valuable strategies.
- Give readers advice that they can put to work immediately after reading
- Share unique perspectives on topics that are considered over-saturated, much like social media
- A short bio (2-3 sentences).
- Links to your Twitter, website, and LinkedIn
- The email address linked to a Gravatar account
In order for us to publish your content, your article must meet the following requirements.
- We accept 1,500+ words
- The article should be original content, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarized by any means.
- The article should be helpful and informative. Feel free to have a sense of humor in the article, as long as it’s respectful.
- Use recent and sourced statistics to illustrate all the points you make.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used.
- Explain each of your points with real and measurable examples.
- Illustrate each example with screenshots, videos, and social media posts.
- Your draft should include a minimum of two visual elements.
- We love it when guest writers find a way to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic you’re writing about.
- Links must be relevant and useful for the reader
- If we consider backlinks to be: spammy, irrelevant, or included in a far-fetched example, we will remove them. If there are more than 3 of these types of links, the article will be rejected and we will not contact you for future guest posts.
- If you repeat backlinks, even if relevant, we will remove all but one of these links
*Note: please do NOT contact us about link-swapping blog posts or sponsored posts.