Create A desktop shortcut to SharePoint site
You can create a shortcut to a SharePoint site on a network (also
called mapping a network drive), you can get to it from Computer or
Windows Explorer without having to look for it or type its network
address each time.
Open Computer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Computer.
Select Map network drive.
On the next window click the text that says: Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures
- Enter the address to your SharePoint site, for example: https://username.sharesrvr.com
- *Replace the word “username” with your SharePoint site username.
- You can now login to the SharePoint server with your email address and email password.
What if you experience connection problems?
1. The first thing to is check your username and password.
2. Now that you have checked the password is correct, it may just be a
simply connection error. Try un-selecting ‘remember my password’ and
see if the error occurs. You may also need to try a couple times.