How to setup Blackberry 10 with Microsoft Exchange 2013
This article will assist you in setting up your Blackberry 10 device with your Exchange 2013 email account.
From the home menu, select the "Settings" icon.
Select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync".
Enter the following details:
- "Description": Hosted Exchange Mailbox
- "Domain": Leave Blank
- "Username": Your full email address
- "Email Address": Your full email address
- "Password": Your mailbox password
- "Server Address": mex06.emailsrvr.com
Select the items you wish to sync.
Your device will then begin validating the settings.
Once validation is complete. You should see your email account listed.
Go back to your home screen. Swipe up from the bottom, then to the right. Select your mailbox to view your email.
That's it! Your Blackberry device should now be syncing with Exchange.